chapter 82

One week has been passed in these one week Ibrahim takes very good care of mehak...... In two days Ibrahim didn't talk much with mehak because he was angry with her but after two days when mehak understand that Ibrahim is angry with her she makes a puppy face in front of him and says sorry to him which make Ibrahim heart melt immediately he hug mehak immediately and kissed her forehead..... Right now mehak was sitting with mother in law and both were taking with each other and eating burger..... Just than mehak ph ranged up she receive it and says hello.... Hello is this mehak? Yeah I am who are you? Mehak I am pammy aunty your mother neighbor..... Hello aunty how are you? I am fine beta actually I want to say something.... Yeah aunty Say..... Mehak your family has met with an accident.... What? Says mehak.... Yes baby you come in the hospital..... Mehak started crys and says aunty I am coming saying this she cuts the call.... She says to sameera ammi.... Ammi api has met with an accident they are in a hospital..... Sameera says don't cry my child I"ll take you to the hospital..... She takes mehak to the hospital and infrom everything to Ibrahim and adeel.... They reached in the hospital mehak ask the dr how they are dr says they are treating them..... After a while Ibrahim came and mehak hugged him and crys..... Ibrahim says don't cry jaan everything will be ok..... After a while dr came and says sorry mam we can't save both the ladies aisha and alia is no more..... Listening this mehak started crying like hell and Ibrahim console her..... Adeel says dr we do all the formalities you gave us there bodies..... Dr says ok.... Mehak crys alot and Ibrahim and his family console her..... After some time they take there bodies and bring them in there home..... Ibrahim takes mehak phone and call all there relatives farha and alim also came and console mehak..... There relatives came and see aisha and alia faces ...... Sameer and his family also came and see them..... After a while Ibrahim and all the male take there bodies in cemetery and put them in graveyard after doing all this they all coming back while walking sameer says to Ibrahim I feel bad for mehak she lost her family I will came tomorrow to your house and will meet mehak..... Ibrahim stops walking and says I"ll take a leave now saying this he hugged sameer and says don't ever try to meet my mehak if you ever try to meet her or call her I will send you there where I send my so called sister in law and mother in law.... Saying this Ibrahim smrik and goes from there leaving sameer in shock! Tell me in a comment section what you all feel about today's chapter..... One secret is out did Ibrahim do the right thing?