chapter 129

Days turn into weeks and weeks again turn into months now mehak is nine months pregnant everyone taking very good care of mehak. During these months Ibrahim and mehak's relationship gets better and better with time they both become closer to each other and Ibrahim's love for mehak is getting increased day by day with time ibak fardeen and the becomes extremely naughty with time and loves to play with sameera and Adeel. daily at night sameera and Adeel takes both children on the walk after dinner it's their duty now. right now mehak was sitting in bed just then she gets a call from an unknown number she received it and says hello. leave Ibrahim otherwise get ready to lose your child someone says this on phone and cuts the call. mehak gets extremely scared with this she shouts and Ibrahim. he came while hearing her voice when he came in the room she hugs him and cried. he asked her Jaan why are you crying? what happens? Ibrahim someone says on call to leave you otherwise they will kill our baby. hearing this he gets angry he asks her Jaan you tell me everything. she tells him everything and hugs him tightly. Shh Jaan don't cry your Ibrahim is with you don't you trust me? I trust you, Ibrahim but who was in the call? Jaan leave it to me you just forget all this and sleep for some time he makes her lie down in bed and told her to sleep she closes her eyes and sleep. he came out of the room but take her phone with him. he told everything to the family and family gets very angry on this Adeel says don't leave that guy. I won't dad I didn't say anything that doesn't mean I am weak! tell me who was on call. who wants mehak to leave Ibrahim?