chapter 78

Ibrahim start shivering with anger he didn't say anything he takes out his gun from his pocket and shoot in his chest..... Mehak sees all this and gets scared like hell..... Ibrahim told his man to take this man to the hospital and told the Dr that this man should get well soon so that he can shoot this man again..... Ibrahim take mehak in his lab and goes in his room than he make her sit in the bed..... Mehak crys and says Ibrahim I didn't know that man trust me he was laying..... Ibrahim sit near her and wipe mehak tears..... He says shh keep quite don't cry..... She crys and says if you want you can do dna test after the birth of the child..... Ibrahim take her face in his hands and says mehak I am bad person I know that but I am not that bad.....mehak sees Ibrahim face and she realised Ibrahim didn't doubt on her..... She says Ibrahim who was that man? Why he told all this rubbish..... Ibrahim says doll don't think all this just leave all this to me.... She nobbled her head in ok and hugged Ibrahim...... He hugged her back and ask her mehak today you are feeling good? I mean your health? I m fine Ibrahim.... He smrik and says it means tonight I can love you..... Listening this she blushes and didn't say anything..... Your blushe will take my breath one day..... Mehak hugged him listening this..... Ibrahim says lets have dinner after that I will have my special dinner. ..... They do there dinner and than Ibrahim carefully make love to mehak..... In the morning she sleeps and Ibrahim gets up from bed and call his man and ask how is that man heath is? His man says he is fine and out of danger..... Ibrahim says good.... Treat him well so that I can send him hospital again saying this he cuts the call.....after some time both gets up and fresh an up.... And goes down stairs while doing breakfast adeel mood was upset..... Ibrahim says why your mood is upset dad? Adeel says I got to know what has happen yesterday..... Ibrahim didn't say anything..... Adeel says how can someone came into our house and do this kind of things? Ibrahim says we will find it dad.... Adeel asked mehak r u ok? Yes dad I am fine says mehak.....today is Sunday so adeel and Ibrahim didn't go to office after breakfast farha and alim came with inaya..... They all sit together in hall and start talking inaya says bhabhi looks so cute in baby bump.... Everyone smiles and agree with inaya.....farha says mehak I bring kadi for you in pregnancy girls like to eat kadi..... Mehak smiles and says yesterday I was thinking about kadi I was about to tell ammi to made kadi but you made it...... Farha smiles and says anything for you sweetheart...... They all talk while taking adeel told yesterday incident to farha and alim.... Alim says it's strange few days ago someone push mehak now yesterday this incident don't you think guys this is all happening for some reason..... Everyone listen this and thinks he is right..... Ibrahim anger start crossing the limit..... Adeel hold Ibrahim hand and says we will find everything don't worry..... Ibrahim says if this is internale than that people didn't know what kind of death I will give to them..... Mehak gets scared listening this and Ibrahim understand this..... He control his anger and says jaan you don't think anything negative she nobbled her head in ok!