chapter 25

Four days has been passed and Ibrahim daily picked mehak from her home and after college he picked from college and they daily goes for outing..... Adeel and sameera sees that there son is looking so happy nowadays..... And they think that this is all because of mehak.... On the other hand mehak is extremely upset with these things..mehak things that Ibrahim is using her because he daily give her kisses and gave her deep love bites.... So things that when he will get bored with her he will leave her.... Thinking all this she became more upset because deep down in her heart she start liking Ibrahim and his behavior...... Because he is extremely caring and possesive towards her which she wanted in her lifepartner...... Now today Ibrahim has some important meeting so today he didn't pick her from home and also didn't came after her college end.... She doesn't understand but seeing this she crys..... Now her doubt is getting more intense and she thinks Ibrahim is now bored with her.....
She goes in her home and didn't eat her lunch..... After getting freshman up she lay down in bed and crys for some hours...... Mehak provke        why I m crying? I want Ibrahim to stay away from me so when this is happening why I feel bad? On the other side.... The situation is opposite of mehak thinking...... Ibrahim is getting more in love with mehak.... Day by day his love for her is increasing and not only increasing he is start obsessed with her.... 24 hours he only think about mehak only..... In meeting also he was present there physically but not mentally.... He already informed mehak that he is not able to pick her today so he send the driver and car who picked her from her home and dropped her from college..... After meeting he calls his best friend and says.... Hi nasir hi bro.... Nasir I need a favour..... Yeah tell me bro.... Did you know any best tattoo artist? Yeah I know why? Great than bring that artist in my home...... I will tell you everything after you came.... Ok bro I will come after 1 hour.... Ohk says Ibrahim both says bye to each other and Ibrahim goes to her home!