chapter 64

Mehak provke..... I open my eyes and fine I was sleeping in Ibrahim arms and he was already looking at me with lots of love yes that was love not lust, desire or anything it's love..... But I get scared because last night memory came into my mind..... Than Ibrahim smiles at me and says good morning my wifey..... I didn't say anything just stare his face..... He kissed my forehead and says what happen did you have any pain? I just stare his face for a while than l says gd morning..... He smiles and without any delay he kissed my lips after kissing me he gets up from bed and goes in the bathroom..... After five minutes he came back and take me in his lap and goes towards bathroom..... He put me in the bathtub and than sit near me.... I didn't say anything because I don't have any energy to say or fight with him right now..... We bath together and l can see that Ibrahim is extremely happy. .... While bathing he made love to me and this time he is gentle.... While doing all this we finish the bath and he takes me out from the bathroom than he take out one dress for me from wordabe..... He made me change my dress with his own hands..... He makes me sit in the dressing table chair and do my hair than he only apply baby lips on lips and says you don't need anymake up than he says you must be hungry let's go we will eat breakfast.... He was right after all this I was very hungry,.... When I get up I feel pain I scream..... Aah..... Which make him smrik he feels proud seen me like this..... He take me in his lab and we come out from the room..... Than we goes down stairs in the dinning area..... He makes me sit in the dinning table and gave me juice..... His family was already there they wish us good morning and my mother in law kissed me in my forehead..... We all do our breakfast after breakfast my father in law says.... Ibrahim tomorrow we are doing a grand respention for you both..... Ibrahim smiles and says ok dad..... Inaya says why didn't we go on a shopping for tomorrow event..... Everyone gets agree with this.... After breakfast everyone goes from there to get ready,...expect me and Ibrahim..... He made me drink lots of juice than milk after eating food he says doll you need this for energy.... After breakfast he again take me in his lab and we go in our room..... He made me sit in bed and kissed my neck than he hugged me we didn't say anything to each other just than I feel some things in my cheek I see and gets shocked Ibrahim was crying he has tear in his eyes!