chapter 46

Mehak sees her tattoo and crys..... Than Ibrahim says if I didn't love than why the hell did l do that? Mehak didn't say a word and just crys.... Than Ibrahim says I thought you understand my love I was wrong today you hurt me a lot.... Saying this he gets up and says.... Let's go I"ll drop you..... He wear his shirt properly..... Mehak also gets up and both goes from there..... After some time they reached in mehak home..... Both didn't say anything to each other and mehak goes from there..... She reached in her room and crys alot...... On the other hand Ibrahim reached his home and go in his room..... Mehak provke..... Did he really love me? If he didn't love me than why will he make the tattoo of mine name? Oh god he really love me? End of mehak provke....... Ibrahim lay down in his bed and thinks..... She didn't trust me yet? She really think I will use her than leave her? Seriously man how can she think like this...... Thinking all this both sleeps..... Next morning mehak gets up and remember everything thinking all this she crys.... And after a while gets up and take shower...... After taking shower she reached in the dinning area where her mother and sister was there.... She wish her gd morning and start doing breakfast..... While doing breakfast alia says let's go on a mini vacation..... There mother gets agree in this.... And they decide that mehak alone with alia in laws and mehak cousins will go on a mini vacation after 2 days..... Alia does all the planning but mehak didn't say anything..... On the other hand Ibrahim do his breakfast with his family quietly..... Adeel asked what happen son? Had fight with your mehak? Ibrahim nobbled his head in yes..... Sameera adeel looks at each other and says you both fight also saying this sameera laugh..... But Ibrahim didn't react.... Adeel says what happen why you both fight with each other? Ibrahim says dad it's personal I can't share..... Hearing this adeel says it's ok no problem son ..... Ibrahim do his breakfast and goes from there..... After a while he reached in mehak house and wait for her..... After 5 mints mehak came out and see Ibrahim was there.... Without saying anything to each other mehak sit in the car and Ibrahim drop her to collage!