chapter 136

How this rubbish idea comes to your mind? Ibrahim why you are saying this? listen to me my doll you don't have to write or anything if you want to do something just raise our children and gave birth to my child that's it. hearing this she told him I am not a machine I am a human .doll you are talking too much aren't you? mehak gets extremely upset with Ibrahim's behaviour she lies down in bed and closes her eyes Ibrahim came closer to her and kissed her cheek but she didn't open her eyes he asks r u get angry with me? she opens her eyes and laugh lightly she ask him does that matter? of course it matters my Jaan saying this he kissed her lips. The next morning after breakfast Ibrahim told the family he wanted to do the function for mahim Adeel and told her it was a good idea and they decide that they will do the function then Adeel Ibrahim goes their office sameera calls Farha and told her about the function. in the afternoon Farha came home and talk with sameera and mehak tai noticed that mehak looks upset and not talking much. but she didn't ask anything. in the evening Ibrahim, Adeel, and alim came and they all talked with each other after dinner they all sat together, and inaya told them that we all should go shopping. they decided that they all go shopping tomorrow Ibrahim noticed that mehak is not talking much she just listen to everyone talk. tai brings tea to all and gave it to everyone when tai gave tea to mehak she asks the child why are you upset? mehak says nothing tai now I am habitual for this I will be fine soon don't worry about me hearing this tai gets shocked but didn't say anything more.in their room, Ibrahim asks why you are not talking much. I m just tired and wanted to sleep says mehak. Ibrahim nobbled his head and both slept. The next day they all went shopping for mehak take some dresses for their kids. she liked one from Mahim which she wants her to wear at the party so she buy that fork they all came back home and sit in the hall. mehak shows the dresses to tai and told her that she wants kids to wear these dresses at the function. in the evening Ibrahim came back home with lots of bags he show the bags to mehak and his family and told them that he buys these dresses for kids and that kids will wear this at functions hearing this tai saw mehak face. mehak wanted to use the washroom so she gets up and goes from there! surprise update:)