chapter 98

One week has been passed in this week everyone takes very good care of mehak..... Ibrahim didn't force herself on her and talk with her very nicely..... Ibak is getting naughty and loves to play with his whole family..... He smiles whenever anyone of them talk with him.... He looks like Ibrahim and everyone in the family says he will be become second Ibrahim.... Right now ibak is sleeping in his cradle and mehak Ibrahim laying in there bed.... Mehak hug Ibrahim in which he smiles in return.... Ibrahim says doll.... Hmmm says mehak..... If you don't mind can I kiss you? Mehak sees Ibrahim face and asked r u not well? No I am fine why you are asking? Asked Ibrahim..... Because you are asking my permission before kissing..... So that's a good thing right? Asked Ibrahim..... Ibrahim stop doing this drama please I am tired with your behavior and to be honest this behavior didn't suit you at all this doesn't suit your personality.....mehak what are you talking about? She gets up and says I know you are doing this drma you are showing me that you have changed....... Ibrahim also gets up and says I am trying to change and this is not drama I know in past I do lot's of mistake I"ll hurt you but now I will not repeat my mistakes I promise you.... Mehak can't take it anymore she kissed him on his lips and he kissed her back.... They spend beautiful night with each other.... And next morning he asked are you ok? Yes I am fine says mehak.... After breakfast he takes her to the hospital and Dr do her check up..... Dr says everything is fine both came back home and Ibrahim goes to office..... Mehak is hell irritated with Ibrahim behavior she doesn't like cute, sweet, lovey dovey Ibrahim..... Day pass normally and next day has came.... Ibrahim and adeel goes to there work and came back in the evening..... Ibak was with sameera..... Ibrahim asked where is my doll? She is sleeping says sameera.... Just than mehak came from outside sameera asked mehak you were sleeping how you came from outside? Did you were in the garden? No ammi I was in hospital.... What? Says Ibrahim he asked jaan what happened? Are you feeling not well? I am fine Ibrahim actually I goes to hospital for my Oboration what? Says Ibrahim.... So did you all like the new twist? Tell me in the comment section don't forget to like, comment, and share!