chapter 44

Inaya mehak and there friends enjoy there day to the fullest..... Inaya time to time inform Ibrahim that both r fine and enjoying with each other.... It's evening now and Ibrahim can't take it any more he calls mehak....and she recive it.... Hello.... Hello doll tell me right now where you both r right now? She didn't say anything for a while than says why r u asking? Ibrahim didn't believe in his ears he asked..... Doll say it again?.... She says I mean inaya told you that when we want to come back we will call you.... Ibrahim says doll don't test my patients tell me immediately where r u both now..... I let you roam around for 7 hours..... I think I have given you enough time...... You r counting the time? Asked mehak..... Yes my doll..... Now tell or I have my ways..... She tell him where they r he says ok l m coming.....inaya mehak and there friends sit in the ice cream parlour.... And start eating ice cream just than inaya sees Ibrahim.... Bhai how do you know we r here? Your bhabhi told me.... Ibrahim came forward and hugged mehak and kissed her in her forehead.... Inaya says awww so romantic..... Ibrahim smiles in return than Ibrahim sit with mehak and share ice cream with mehak..... He looks at mehak face and says u r tried now..... After eating ice cream all of them came out from the mall.... Inaya says I go in the car..... We came in my car..... Ibrahim says ok.... Inaya take her and mehak friends with her and dropped her all in there house.... Ibrahim takes mehak with him..... In a way Ibrahim asked did you enjoyed? Yes very much.... Hearing this Ibrahim smiles.... Than Ibrahim take her in his hotel..... She asked him.... Why we are here? I"ll tell you come.... Both goes inside and they enter in Ibrahim private room.... Mehak asked him why we r here..... Ibrahim came close to her and see her face with lot's of love than start kissing her lips badly.... She try to push him but didn't get successful than he break the kiss and throw her in bed..... Than he lay down in her and kissed her whole face neck shoulder.... He start removing her clothes..... Mehak says no Ibrahim please..... Why doll we r engaged now let's love each other now..... I can't control myself now...... Come saying this kissed her upper body..... She crys and says no please..... He take her face in his hand and says love we have to do it one day so why not now?..... She says no Ibrahim but he didn't listen and gave her deep love bite in her neck..... She crys and says you will use me and throw me from your life..... Hearing this Ibrahim sees her face and says what?