chapter 77

Mehak was sitting in her bed and Ibrahim is in his office..... Sameera came to mehak room and says did you want something? Ammi I want tea..... Ok baby I will bring tea for you..... Sameera bring tea for mehak and she drink it.... Sameera mehak talk with each other and mehak asked ammi tell me one thing..,.. Yeah baby ask...... For you all this child is very important isn't? Yes mehak this baby is very important for us..... Why is that so?asked mehak..... Mehak this is our blood and who doesn't love there blood? But this is my blood too says mehak....
So you are also our says sameera..... Listening this mehak didn't say anything..... Sameera says you are very important part of this family..... You and this child both belongs to Ibrahim...... Mehak didn't say anything for a while than she asked you want grand daughter or grand son? Sameera smiles and says actually I want both mehak gets shocked hearing this..... Sameera says this is not the last time you are getting pregnant so if it's boy we are happy if it's girl we are happy it should be healthy that's all we want....mehak asked if I want only one child than? Sameera laughs and says can you say this to Ibrahim? Mehak didn't say anything and sameera laughs loudly she says you are so inocent daughter in law....mehak my beautiful daughter in law listen to me carefully..... This is not the last time you are getting pregnant you have to give us many grand children so don't ever think about one child only just think about healthy child.... Think about your Heath also.... Just eat properly and make yourself fit.... Mehak nobbled her head in ok..... They talk with each other on random things .... Mehak says ammi can I walk in the garden? Of course why not let me take you there.... Both goes out from the mansion and walk in there garden..... Sameera gets a call so she says I"ll be back you sit here only don't go anywhere..... Ok says mehak..... Mehak sitting in the garden just than some man came and hugged mehak..... She gets shocked and pushed that guy..... Guy says mehak why you pushed me? Just than Ibrahim came and sees this he gets angry he pushed that guy and says do you know what you have done? Guy says Mr Ibrahim khan she is my girl friend I came here to meet her and my child listening this Ibrahim anger cross all the limits!