chapter 26

Mehak was crying just than her ph ranged up she take up her ph and sees Ibrahim msg for there she open and read the msg..... My love did u eat anything? Sorry i didn't meet you today but tomorrow we will meet ok? Reading this she didn't know why but she smiles and stop crying..... She reply him..... Ok.... Did you eat anything? When Ibrahim read this msg he couldn't believe in his eyes because this is the first time she is asking him something otherwise when they talk in the phone Or in watsupp.... She only reply of what he asked to mehak..... He feel extremely happy.... He says.... No doll I didn't eat anything yet.... Than she asked him why? Just eat it.... Reading this he feels he gets everything in life.... He says yeah I will eat.... Did you eat anything? No says mehak.... Why? Didn't feel hungry.... Reading this he calls her.... And she receive it.... Hello.... Love did you cry? N no.... Don't lie what happen tell me? Nothing as happen Ibrahim.... Love don't test my patients tell me what has happen? She didn't want to told him that she was crying because today he didn't came to meet her..... So she lies.... Ammi scolde me.... Why? Actually ammi made food which I don't like.... She told me to eat and I said I don't want to that's why.... Listening this he says love you should have told me this before..... Don't worry within 15 mints you will get your favorite food in your home..... No Ibrahim I can manage.... Doll shut up just go and fresh an up within 15 mints you will get your food.... She says ok you also do your food.... I will don't worry saying this both says bye to each other and Ibrahim order her favorite food!