chapter 122

Ibrahim came closer to her and says you are looking extremely beautiful yet hot.... Mehak blushes hearing this and as we know when mehak blushes Ibrahim just loose his control.... Without any delay he made love to her..... And this time his live was so passionate that mehak scream like hell and her scream go out from the room.... Tai hear her scream and says my idea works..... Next morning mehak was unable to get up which make Ibrahim proud he says it's your fault you wear that sexy nighty than blushes I loose control..... Hearing this mehak blushes and he says don't blushe I will start again..... Mehak says no please.... He says you take rest I"ll call the dr..... Mehak gets scared hearing this.... He was about to call the dr mehak hold him and kissed her lips..... Soon Ibrahim can't control himself and made love to her..... After two hours he gets up and says you will take my breath one day doll...
He says now I will call a dr she says Ibrahim I am fine.... Dr will tell this doll.... He was about to call Dr just than tai knock on the door..... Ibrahim asked who's that she says tai..... Ibrahim open the door and asked what happened? Ibrahim this is kada this is for mehak..... For mehak why? Asked Ibrahim.... I heard her scream at night says tai..... Ibrahim didn't see in tai eyes and asked what is this for? This is for her good health after this she doesn't need any medicine or Dr..... Really? Asked Ibrahim.... Yes really says tai don't you trust me? Tai I trust you he takes the glass and says I will make her drink.... Saying this he close the door mehak hear all this and says to himself thankyou so much tai!