chapter 65

I was shocked sees Ibrahim was crying but I didn't say anything he takes my face in His hands and says I hurt you I know that but what do l do my love for you is like that only..... I thought I will get angry with you but how? After yesterday night how can I get angry on you? You gave me everything yesterday night we both give our virginity to each other after that I can't be upset or angry with you.... Mehak listen all this she doesn't know what to say or do so still she keep quite...... Ibrahim says I forgive you but jaan don't ever do this again,... I know you can't able to do this again but still I am reminding you..... Now forgot about the past and think about the future and present..... Jaan we are married now .... We will love each other forever and we will make lot's of babies listening this mehak gets shocked she sees Ibrahim face who  has smrik in his face..... Than Ibrahim says doll I didn't complement you last night but I am telling you today you are extremely beautiful.... Listening this she slightly blushes which Ibrahim noticed he says I love it when you blushes...... Than Ibrahim says let me love you for a while than we will go for a shopping without mehak reply he start making love to mehak..... After half an hour..... Mehak says.... Ibrahim it's hurting please aahe Ibrahim....he was lost in her he didn't hear her voice than farha knock in the door.... Mehak hear this and says Ibrahim someone was there in the door but he was lost in mehak..... Mehak pushed him and says someone was there..... Ibrahim says you pushed me again? Ibrahim someone is there in the door he asked who's that? Farha says Ibrahim it me you both are ready or not we have to go to the market he says we are coming in a while aunty saying this he hold her arms tightly which makes her scream aah Ibrahim farha listen this and smiles and goes from there..... Ibrahim says I am telling you don't push me again she gets scared and nobbled her head in yes.... He says go gets ready I will give you your dress..... He gives dress to mehak and both gets ready.... After getting ready both go down stairs and everyone goes from there..... They reached in a mall and start doing there shopping ladies says we will do our shopping you men do your shopping Ibrahim don't want to leave mehak alone but he knows his mother and aunty is with mehak so nothing will happen he goes with his dad and uncle..... And ladies reached in a bridal section they select some dresses for mehak and buy them for her..... After shopping farha says api we should call heena artist mehak didn't apply mehandi in her hands at least in reception she should apply heena.... Sameera gets agree with this and decided that they call the artist at night.... After some time Ibrahim reached where all the women were there.... Farha says can't you live without her for a moment? He smiles and says no...... After some time they all reached at there home..... After dinner mehandi artist came and start applying mehandi in mehak hands!