chapter 124

Dr says mehak you are pregnant.... Hearing this tai gets happy and mehak also gets happy.... They both came back in a way mehak says thank you so much tai your idea works..... No need to thank beautiful says tai.... On the other hand Ibrahim and adeel wind up there work earlier and came back home..
Sameera was playing with ibak and fardan....
Ibrahim adeel see them in the hall and ibak give hands to Ibrahim mean he is trying to say take me in your lab he takes him and kissed on his cheek.... Just than farha alim came and greet them they sit with sameera.... Farha says I came here api that doesn't mean I will talk with you.... Sameera says what happen farha? Tai has came that doesn't mean you can forget me..... Sameera laugh and says why will I forget you? Than mehak was not well and you didn't tell us..... What? Asked Ibrahim and sameera.... Alim says today she see tai and mehak near the hospital..... Ibrahim says ammi where is mehak? I don't know Ibrahim I thought she is in her room.... Just than serevent came with phone and says to Ibrahim sir this mam phone..... Phone was ringing she was not in room..... Ibrahim takes the phone just than phone ranged again ibak try to take phone that's why Ibrahim receive it and put it on speaker and take ibak in his lab properly.... In phone one lady says hello is this mrs.... Mehak khan here? Ibrahim says who's that? I am calling from xyz hospital Ibrahim says I am her husband tell me what happen? Sir mrs.... Khan just forgot her reports here.... What reports asked Ibrahim.... Sir Misscarge reports hearing this Ibrahim gets shocked and the whole family.... Ibrahim says what? What the hell you are saying?