chapter 35

Ibrahim came and start kissing her she pushed Ibrahim and about to slap him just than her phone ranged up and she open her eyes and realise that Ibrahim is not here it was a dream.... Mehak provke.... What the hell it means I didn't scold Ibrahim? That was my dream what happen to me why l see that kind of dreams why the hell Ibrahim is calling me again and again.... Didn't he get a peace after sending his parents to my home what he wants) she receive the phone and Ibrahim says where d hell r u? Did you know I was getting worried for u I was about to came to your house..... Listening this she says no no no no please don't come here.... I was sleeping when you call.... Ok says Ibrahim.... Did you had your dinner doll? No not yet.... Why is that so.... I was sleeping.... Ohk doll first you eat your dinner than we will talk with each other.... Ok says mehak they say bye to each other than mehak goes outside from her room and sees alia and aisha sitting in the sofa and taking with each other.... She came forward and sit in her mothers feet and says ammi I m sorry please forgive me please..... Than alia says we didn't expect this from you mehak if you like someone you should told us.... I m sorry api please forgive..... Aisha says it's ok I forgive u.... Really ammi? Yes really..... But first tell me how did you meet Ibrahim? Ammi we met on the road than next day he again came in front of me and says he likes me..... Than? Asked alia.... Than I said no to him.... But he daily came and than..... And than u said yes because he didn't give up on you right? Asked alia..... She nobbled her head in yes.... Both of her mother and sister gets happy listening this and says let's have dinner.... Three if them do there and than goes to there respective rooms....