chapter 137

When mehak comes out of the washroom she sees tai was there. she asks her mehak r u ok? yes tai I am fine. she makes her sit in bed and asks her why you are upset. nothing tai I am just tired. tai asks why you didn't tell Ibrahim that you buy dresses for kids and you want them to wear that dresses at the function. tai it doesn't matter what I want or what I don't want. tai feels bad for mehak and says he loves you. I know says mehak. both of them go outside and sit with all. alim asks Ibrahim. tell me, Ibrahim, when you are going to share the good news again? hearing this Ibrahim blushes and says soon when Ibrahim says this everyone becomes extremely happy except mehak. and sameera notice this. Everyone went there room and mehak slept earlier. Ibrahim noticed that mehak is not talking with him but he didn't say anything to her and let her sleep. next morning after breakfast Ibrahim, Adeel, and alim go to their work and sameera ask mehak. mehak why are you not talking? nothing ammi just a little bit tired. Farha tease her and asked didn't Ibrahim let you sleep? mehak didn't say anything and sameera laughed. day passes normally and tomorrow is the function, Ibrahim at night gave mehak a beautiful dress and asks her to wear this tomorrow at the party...she nobbled head in ok? and sleeps. The next day's function was held beautifully and mehak was looking extremely beautiful. kids enjoy the function a lot. The next day at the breakfast table they all talk about the function Farha asks mehak. why you are nowadays, not talking with us? there is nothing like that masi I am nowadays, gets tired that's it. everyone nobbled their head but Ibrahim knows that mehak was lying. Ibrahim didn't go to his office and stay at home he goes to his mother's room and told her something hearing this sameera gets happy and told him you go and enjoy I will take care of the kids!