chapter 123

Ibrahim says drink this doll.... She drink it and after some time Ibrahim mehak went down stairs..... After breakfast adeel Ibrahim went for office..... In a way adeel says Ibrahim...
Yes dad.... Ibrahim you should control yourself.... What dad? Yesterday night we heard mehak screaming..... Ibrahim says I just loose my control everytime.... Listen Ibrahim that is your house your wife you can do what ever you want to do with her but right now just control yourself because she is pregnant I don't want my grandchild to get hurt..... After her pregnancy just do what ever you want to do just loose your control we won't stop you..... But before delivery just be careful..... He nobbled her head and says I will take care of this next time..... On the other hand mehak lay down in bed and take some rest.....tai came in her room and ask r u ok? She blushes and says yes.....day pass normally..... One week has been passed in this one week tai make Ibrahim more close to mehak..... She daily gave her beautiful nighty which make Ibrahim loose his control.... Mehak try her best not to scream but everytime that was not possible..... Adeel two times more told Ibrahim that they hear her scream but Ibrahim says dad I can't help it..
Adeel says you are impossible just remember take care of her and upcoming baby..... He nobbled her head....now mehak was sitting in bed she feels like to vomit and she runs towards bathroom.... She told this to tai..... And tai says let's go to hospital.... They went to hospital and Dr check mehak..... Dr says how is this possible? What happen Dr asked mehak..... Dr asked mehak tell me please r u a human? Mehak says Dr I didn't get you..... Mehak what can I say to you!