chapter 66

Heena artist start applying mehnadi in my hands right now I am in my bedroom sitting in my bed and artist sitting in a chair.... Farha aunty and my mom in law is with me sitting near me in my bed..... Ibrahim is with his father they all are discussing some important work in there study before going to his study he told me this..... And told farha aunty and sameera ammi not to leave my side..... Artist was Appling heena just than I feel pain in my elbow.... Because there some marks over there.... Marks of his Belt and mark of his love bite.... I scream lightly ooch farha aunty and sameera ammi see me and start school scolding the artist.... Farha aunty says what the hell you are doing? Just be careful.... Sameera ammi says don't you dare to give pain to my daughter in law..... Artist gets scared and says she feel pain because of the mark.... Farha aunty says just be careful and do not argu..... She nobbled her head and start doing her work.... After applying heena in my hands she apply heena in my legs.... Artist see my legs and feel bad for me..... Because so many love bites where there..... When she apply heena there I feel pain and scream again and this time Ibrahim came into the room and hear my voice..... He runs towards me and sit besides me take my face in his hand and asked what happen jaan? Why you scream? I was shocked with this I didn't say anything.... He asked again what happen jaan tell me...... Just than farha aunty says she feel pain while applying heena because of marks.... Ibrahim hear this and asked the artist do your work properly don't give her pain. .... She nobbled her head and do there work..... Ibrahim sees my mehandi carefully and smiles widely I don't know why..... Than he sit near me till artist do there work..... After my mehnadi was done she goes from my room... . Because farha aunty and sameera ammi also wants to apply heena in there hands so they take the artist in sameera ammi room..... When they left Ibrahim lock the door and sit besides me he kissed my whole face and make me laugh down in bed..... He remove my duppata and gave me wet kisses in my neck.... I says Ibrahim please...... Ibrahim says I know you love this so stop this drama and enjoy what I am doing..... He remove my clothes carefully and make love to me while taking care that my mehnadi didn't get crushed...... After he was done he says you are amazing which makes me blushes..... After some time he lay down in me carefully and sleep..... I also sleep next morning I open my eyes and see Ibrahim was removing my heena because it dry up..... And said..... Ibrahim I can do this but he says shh I will do that..... He remove my heena from my hands and legs completely than he watch the mehandi he says look how dark is the color of mehandi it means your husband love you very..... I blushes listening this.... He loose control while sees me blushing and make love to me passionately.... I don't want to accept but what he was doing I was loving it..... My body feels pleasure which I didn't feel this before.... I can see that Ibrahim was happy and feeling pleasure while doing all this..... Five hours he made love to me after that he taken bath with me and same as yesterday he makes me ready..... We both go down stairs and do our breakfast..... After that Ibrahim gets busy in respection preparation..... I lay down in bed and sleep because I was hell tried I open my eyes when I feel someone is kissing my lips I open my eyes find Ibrahim is kissing my lips.... After 10 mints he leaves my lips and says you woke up?