chapter 28

Adeel shouts and came near Ibrahim.....and sees Ibrahim chest..... He gets shocked because mehak name was almost written in his chest just one letter was left..... Sameera also came near them and started crying..... After a while tattoo artist says..... Sir your work has done u can see it..... Ibrahim gets up and sees in the mirror..... Mehak name was written beautifully.... He smiles and touch his tattoo and says thank u so much I just loved it..... He gave extra money to that man....tattoo artist says thank u and goes from there..... Nasir also says I will come after some time I have to drop him.... Saying this he also left..... Than Ibrahim says dad ammi look and tell me how's this looking? Adeel shouts and says u r out of your mind Ibrahim what did you do? And why? Dad I love her you know that that's why I did this.... But Ibrahim this was not Nesscarry..... Dad this was Nesscarry for me this was Nesscarry.... Ammi why r u crying? I made tattoo of my wife name why r u crying? Shut up Ibrahim just shut up u didn't understand our pain you will understand our pain when you become father..... When your mehak will you give your child that day you will understand our pain.... Listening this he smiles and than wipe his mother teaser and than hugged her.... Ammi u r the best..,. Sameera just hugged him back and didn't say anything..... After a while they broke the hug and adeel touch his tattoo..... Did this hurt? No dad not anymore..... Adeel give sad smile to him and hugged his son..... Than sameera says u love her that much? Yes ammi I love her v v v v v v v v v much..... Listening this both adeel and sameera smiles and says let's go and eat something.... Ibrahim smiles and says yes let's go I m hungry also.... Saying this three of them goes from there to eat there food!