chapter 84

Days are going smooth Ibrahim and mehak with each passing day getting more close to each other..... Ibrahim possesiveness and madness is increasing day by day...... Days turn into weeks weeks turn into months..... Now mehak is nine month pregnant and dr says that she can delivered the baby any time..... Khan family is taking care of mehak alot.... Mehak after her family incident getting close to khan family specially with Ibrahim..... Which Ibrahim wanted.... Sameera is planning to do godh bharyi of mehak..... She talk with mehak and farha that she will do the function..... They decided that after two days ghod bharyi will be held.... Right now mehak is in her room and taking in phone with her friend just than Ibrahim came..... She says I talk to you later saying this she cuts the call..... Ibrahim asked with whom you were taking? Zara says mehak..... He says ok than he sit near mehak and says I can't wait to carry my baby in my lab..... Our baby says mehak..... Ibrahim smiles and says you and baby both are mine..... She smiles listening this after that Ibrahim says just sleep you need rest....... She and Ibrahim sleeps.....  after two days ..... Today is mehak Godh bharyi everyone doing there preparation..... Mehak wear red color lengaha alone with jewelry...... At night function held beautifuly and everyone goes to there house..... Khan family sit in the Hall and talk with each other mehak wanted to use washroom so she gets up Ibrahim asked where are you going? Washroom says mehak.... Wait I"ll go with you..... Inaya says bhai you sit here I"ll go with bhabhi but inaya.... What but we are not going anywhere we just going in the washroom.... Ibrahim nobbled his head..... Both goes from there and use washroom while coming back inaya gets a call so she says bhabhi wait let me talk than we will walk..... Ok says mehak..... Mehak was standing near stairs just than some pushed her and she scream Ibrahim!