chapter 130

mehak was sleeping in her bed just as she feels pain in her stomach. she shouts and call Ibrahim he came and take her to the hospital. dr start treating mehak and after some time Dr came and told Ibrahim. Mr Khan, I am sorry I can't save your baby hearing this Ibrahim and his family get shocked, Ibrahim asks the Dr what the hell you are talking about. her pregnancy was normal she doesn't have any complications how is this possible? sorry, Mr khan saying this Dr goes from there Ibrahim hugs his father and cries a lot sameera gets faint after this and Farha consoles her. she says API we have to take care of mehak she will cry after getting up. Tai goes to mehak's room and sees that she was not sleeping mehak sees Tai and hugs her she told something that shocks Tai Ibrahim came and hugs mehak they didn't say anything to each other and just cry. in the afternoon mehak gets discharged from hospital and they make her sit in the bed. At night everyone sat together and was a hell of an upset just then mehak came and she says, Ibrahim. he sees mehak and gets up he asks her Jaan why did you get up from bed? you need rest. she says Ibrahim I want to say something....yeah tell me...Ibrahim, I want a divorce from you hearing this he gets shocked he asks her you want what? Ibrahim, I want a divorce. Ibrahim and his family get angry at this without wasting any time Ibrahim slap mehak on her cheek he says mehak don't test my patient again and again she cries and says I want a divorce from you that's final. give me a divorce right now Ibrahim is about to slap her again but Tai came and holds his hand. Tell me what you all want to say about this twist.