chapter 40

After some time ibrahim and his family came in the Hall..... Mehak family greet them and everyone sit in there Respective seats..... After some time sameer says call mehak aisha ji it's time for ring ceremony..... Aisha nobbled her head in yes and says aalia bring mehak..... Alia goes from there and bring mehak with her..... When ibrahim family sees mehak they couldn't believe in there eyes she is looking Extremely beautiful.... They think that some angle come in the ground..... And when ibrahim sees her he just can't take her eyes off from her....( Ibrahim provke.....i was sitting in a sofa when I see my doll is coming with her sister she is looking extremely beautiful like an angle my angle..... Everyone looking at her and in that moment I feel proud, at the same time I feel possessiveness.... Proud of my doll.... And possesiveness because I don't want anyone sees my doll weather it is a man or a woman.... She came and sit besides me..... But she looks upset I think she is still upset or angry with my words..... I know that day I didn't say right thing that I kill her family but what should I do? My love for her is like that only no worries I will make her up after engagement..... My mother and maasi came forward and kissed her forehead..... I feel little bit of jealousy because I have a right to kiss her.... No worries I will kiss her like hell after engagement..... End of ibrahim provke)..... Sameera says aisha ji it's time for engagement..... Ibrahim and mehak exchange rings and everyone claps for them.... After that everyone gets busy in food, gossip, and talking.... Ibrahim says you r looking extremely beautiful my doll..... Hearing this she says thank you..... Only thank u? Nothing else? Mehak didn't say anything..... Than Ibrahim asked is my doll angry with me? Do u care? Asked mehak..... Of course I care my jaan if you gets angry or upset with me I feel bad I feel that someone cuts my heart with knife..... Hearing this she sees Ibrahim face and than turn her face...... Still angry my doll says Ibrahim..... Ohk I m sorry for my words now forgive me please...... Ibrahim please right now don't talk with me I m not in that state if you say something I will say or react something which you didn't like so don't talk with me right now...... Hearing this Ibrahim says don't test my patients again and again my doll I love you that doesn't mean you can test me again and again..... Listening this mehak feels anger inside her she didn't say anything and gets up start walking just than Ibrahim hold her hand where r u going? Washroom..... Listening this he leave her hand and gets up and says let's go..... Where r you going? Asked mehak..... I m taking you to the washroom u r wearing heavy lengha u need help..... I will take api help says mehak..... When I m here why you need anyone help saying this he hold her hand and start walking!