chapter 54

Ibrahim says talk with me my doll saying this he kissed on her cheek.... Mehak closed her eyes but still didn't say anything..... Than Ibrahim says talk with me love saying this he placed wet kisses on her neck..... Mehak start melting with Ibrahim kisses but still didn't say anything than..... Than Ibrahim says fine don't talk we will do something else now.... He take her in his lap and make her lay down in bed and says today I m goona you eat you alive.... Saying this he kissed her whole face and than give wet kisses in her neck after that he gave her deep love bite in her neck she wanted to scream but didn't scream because she didn't want to talk with Ibrahim..... He says now you won't scream also very nice now see what will I do with you..... Saying this he gave her deep love bite in her neck again and with this she crys but still didn't say anything..... Ibrahim start getting angry with this he graphic her hair and says see what will I do with you now. ... Saying this he start removing mehak clothes.... She gets scared and pray to God to help her..... Just than some one knock in the door..... Ibrahim asked who's that? Inaya says it's me bhai.... Inaya go from here right now we r busy..... Inaya says bhai uncle is calling you it's important..... Ibrahim says ok I m coming..... Inaya goes from there..... And Ibrahim says I will see after sometime saying this he gets up and goes from his room...... After Ibrahim left..... Mehak crys and says to himself..... I don't want this kind of life for myself..... He didn't respect me he just think I m his property God please help me I don't want to live with this man......