chapter 37

Ibrahim greet aisha and alia and within 20 mints he impressed both of them with there talks..... Khan welcome also impressed them.... Sameera says I will not let you go without eating dinner..... No no we will eat dinner some other day.... No aisha ji I will not let you go..... Finally lot of argument aisha and alia agree to do dinner with them..... After dinner they drink tea.... And sameera says aisha ji we want ibrahim and mehak engagement..... Aisha says yeah I m ok with that.... Than sameera says that's great than we can engaged them this Saturday? Ok we have no problem says aisha.... Great than both the families discuss the engagement ceremony details..... After some time aisha says now we take a leave.... Sameera gives food to them and says aisha ji this food is for mehak give it to them..... Ohk aisha..... Ibrahim dropped both of them in there home and than goes back....aisha alia told everything to mehak and says they all r very decent people..... Decent people if ammi and api knows says mehak to himself..... She eat dinner than go to her room.... Ibrahim calls her and says congratulations doll we r getting engaged..... She didn't say anything..... When she didn't say anything Ibrahim asked what happen my doll? Nothing.... Than why u r not saying anything.... What will I say..... Doll r u not happy? Ibrahim does that matter? What do u mean by this? If l say Ibrahim that I m not happy and don't want to get engaged with you what will you do? Did you say no to this engagement? No doll I will not say no.... Than what's the point Ibrahim.... Doll we will go for shopping tomorrow ok? Listening this mehak just wanted to kill Ibrahim.... She says ok I m feeling sleepy good night..... Gd9t my doll love you saying this both cuts the call and sleeps!