chapter 140

Mutual contain......he makes her lie down in bed and says see what I do with you. saying this he ties up her hands with his tie. she gets scared and says, Ibrahim
What are you doing? Shh doesn't say anything saying this he removes her clothes and sees her body shamelessly. she closes her eyes and says Ibrahim no. he smirks and says I already see everything don't behave like I didn't do anything saying he kisses her whole body and gave her deep love bites. she breathes heavily soon Ibrahim enters her and she screams. Ibrahim, it's hurting like hell no please but he didn't listen after some time she can't take it anymore and gets faint.
Ibrahim smiles seeing that he sleep on her chest. after some time mehak gets up and finds her husband sleeping on her chest she blushes and says what you have done with me? she says, Ibrahim gets up we have to go home hearing this Ibrahim sees her face and she blushes. how many times have I told you to don't blush like this will take my breath one day? she blushes more and Ibrahim could not control herself he made love to mehak and she screams like hell. after some time both get up and bathe together. they do their lunch which Ibrahim orders from outside and go from there. in a way she says Ibrahim we have to take some toys for kids. he nobbled his head and they goes into a toy shop. they buy many toys for kids and came back home. when they reached home they see everyone sitting together Adeel says Ibrahim mehak you both came back come sit with us. both sit with them and tai bring tea for them. all the three kids were playing ibak came and hug mehak she hug him back and gave him a toy he become happy then he goes toward Ibrahim and says, dady hearing this Ibrahim gets shocked and the whole family also!