chapter 19

Mehak is in shock she didn't believe all this..... She doesn't know how to deal with this problem.... Next day is engagement day so she didn't go to college...
Engagement held beautifully and everyone goes to there house at late night..... She lay down in bed just than she gets one msg.... She reads it..... U were looking extremely beautiful my doll.... Reading this she gets shocked and scared she started crying loudly.... She doesn't want this kind of life..... While crying she doesn't know when did she sleep..... Next day she went to collage just than her friend Ahmed came and say hi mehak.... Hi Ahmed...
Ahmed is her college friend who become her friend in this college he is v helpful, caring, person.... He ask mehak why she looks worried? She says nothing like that.... But he force her again and again than she cry and told everything to him..... He gets shocked and says u should told all this to your mother..... No Ahmed she will get scared and I don't want to trouble anyone..... Ahmed nobbled his head.... He thinks for a while than he says mehak will you be my girl friend? Mehak was shocked with Ahmed question she asked what? Oh l mean will you be my fake girlfriend? Mehak listen this and now she understand what Ahmed meaning is..... She says u r my true friend..... Time skip.... And mehak went out from college and sees Ibrahim was there..... She walk towards him.... Ibrahim says.... Hi doll.... She says hi..... Ibrahim asked did you think about my proposal? Yes.... So what is your answer? Ibrahim I can't be your girl friend..... Ibrahim gets angry and says don't play with fire mehak.... Ibrahim listen I can't be your girl friend because I already has a boyfriend!