chapter 86

Mr Ibrahim your baby..... Hearing this he sees the baby he stare the baby for five minutes than take the baby in his hands adeel sameera, alim, farha, inaya sees the baby and gets extremely happy..... Ibrahim stare his baby without blinking an eye.... He has tears in his eyes and adeel WIpe the tear and than sameera says give it to me.... Ibrahim says no sameera says why nogive my grandson to me..... Ibrahim smiles and give it to sameera carefully.... Than she takes the baby sameera adeel happiness  is in cloud nine seen there grandson.... After that adeel take the baby than farha and alim..... In the last inaya says give it to me.... Alim give it to inaya Ibrahim says inaya carefully.... Yeah bhai I am carefully taking him.... Than Ibrahim again takes the baby and sit in the chair he sees baby lovingly.....after ten minutes baby started crying..... Ibrahim gets scared and ask the baby.... Why are you crying? What happen? Ammi why he is crying?sameera says he must be hungry than what should we give to him? Ask scared Ibrahim..... Sameera says he only drink mehak milk..... Nurse came and says give it to me Mr Ibrahim.... Why will I give you says Ibrahim.... Nurse says Mr Ibrahim give it to me he must be hungry Mrs mehak khan will feed him we will give him to her.....Ibrahim gives baby to nurse and says carefully please.... Nurse smiles and says ok..... She takes the baby and goes from there....mehak was fainted and laying in bed nurse take the baby near mehak and make her feed the milk.... Baby start feeding the milk and stops crying....Ibrahim asked the second nurse did my baby stop crying? Yes Mr Ibrahim he is drinking milk.... Ibrahim takes the sign of relief!