chapter 96

Dr says Mrs.... Sameera your daughter in law is pregnant again congratulations.... Hearing this sameera happiness cross all the boundaries of happiness and mehak got shocked..... Sameera says thank you Dr and she mehak and ibak goes from there..... They reached home and sameera gave juice to mehak and says drink it..... She drink it..... Than sameera kissed mehak forehead and says thank you daughter in law.... She plays with ibak and mehak sees her mother in law with her son who were playing together..... In the evening Ibrahim and adeel came and sit with them in the Hall.... Ibrahim takes ibak in his lab and kissed him than adeel take ibak and kissed him on his cheeks.... Than sameera says Ibrahim today mehak was feeling not well..... What says Ibrahim he ask mehak doll what happened to you? Sameera says I"ll take her to the hospital..... Ammi why didn't you call me? You should call me.... What did Dr say? Dr says that I am gonna be a grand mother soon again.... Ibrahim takes five minutes to understand this he sees mehak face and ask her really? Mehak nobbled her head in yes and Ibrahim become extremely happy he hugged her and kissed her forehead adeel become extremely happy he says thank you mehak....she didn't say anything.... They do there dinner than went to there rooms..... Ibak sleeps and Ibrahim asked you are not happy doll? Mehak says does this matter? Ibrahim says yes....if I say I am not happy than? Asked mehak....Ibrahim says sleep mehak both of them sleeps and next morning after breakfast Ibrahim says jaan feed ibak and than give it to ammi we have to go somewhere..... Mehak nobbled her head she feed ibak than give it to sameera.... Ibrahim and mehak goes from there and reached in the hospital..... Why we are here? Asked mehak come l"ll tell you.... Says Ibrahim..... They reached in Dr cabine and Ibrahim says just do her abortion hearing this mehak gets shocked she says what?