chapter 75

After some hours he gets up from her and take her face in his hands and asked r u ok doll? She shyly says yes..... Did you have any pain? Asked Ibrahim..... No I am fine says mehak.....both gets fresh an up they do there breakfast..... After breakfast she goes in her room and sees  Dr came with Ibrahim..... She didn't understand why Dr is here..... Than Dr check her and says Mr Ibrahim she is perfectly fine just than sameera came and gets scared seen Dr she asked Ibrahim why Dr is here? Dr goes from there and Ibrahim says I want Dr to check mehak..... Why Ibrahim? Nothing ammi actually I get intimated with her so that's why I ask Dr to check her..... Hearing this mehak get shocked because Ibrahim told all this to his mother..... Sameera smiles listening this and says ok.... She sees mehak and asked did you want something? to eat..... No ammi.... Ok baby you take some rest..... Saying this she goes from there.... Ibrahim sit near her and kissed her forehead.... She push him and says you are shameless..... What doll what did I do? You said to ammi that you intimate with me..... So what doll? Ibrahim please..... Ohk my doll don't get angry just take some rest....she closed her eyes and sleeps Ibrahim also sleeps with her for some time..... After half an hour Ibrahim gets up and goes to his study but before going he  kissed her forehead...... Mehak was sleeping peaceful just than her phone ranged up she received it and says hello....hello mehak how are you? Ask alia..... Hello api i am fine you say?..... I am also fine.... Both talk with each other for a while than alia asked how is your married life? It going good says mehak.... What are you doing right now? Taking rest api..... This time rest? Yeah I was taking rest nowadays..... Why? Asked alia.... Actually api I am pregnant..... What? Yes says mehak..... Mehak you are pregnant but you just got married..... Hearing this mehak blushes and says yes..... Alia asked how is this possible mehak pregnant ? Your marriage didn't even complete one month.....mehak unknowingly says my husband loves me very much..... Hearing this alia feel jealous.... And says ok talk to you later saying this she cuts the call.... Mehak think about her family and become upset she says to himself..... Ibrahim sometimes treat me bad but he never leaves me alone saying this she gets up and goes in the Hall and sees sameera was there doing some work.... She sees mehak and says come my baby sit near me.... Mehak sits and sameera ask the maid to bring juice for mehak!