chapter 133

After breakfast, Ibrahim goes with his father and mehak takes some rest in the evening Ibrahim came back and plays with his children. At night Ibrahim puts his daughter in her cradle and lies down near mehak. mehak asks why did you put her in the cradle? So that I can play with you says, Ibrahim. she blushes hearing this and Ibrahim says I know my wife is jealous of her daughter hearing this she says why would I? oh really you are not? asked Ibrahim she says now you love her only Ibrahim laugh loudly and says Jaan I love you both I love four of you equally it's just that I have two dolls now she and you mehak says only I am your doll, not she Ibrahim says Jaan don't you think you doing over? mehak says ok I am doing fine just sleeping now. he holds her hand and says Jaan forget all this let me love you for a while. she says ok in one condition only. what condition? say you love me more Ibrahim laughed and says I love you more my doll hearing this mehak gets happy and hugged him. both of them gets Romantic with each other and spent a beautiful night. The next morning after breakfast Ibrahim, as usual, goes to his work and mehak gets busy with their kids in the evening sameera starts the tv and buys a chance they start watching the news channel news reporters, showing that XYZ hospital may have caught fire. hearing this mehak gets shocked she says Ammi that was my hospital I mean I deliver all my babies in this hospital sameera says yeah daughter in law I know that. Ammi how does all this happens? I mean that hospital is one of the most popular and reputed hospitals in the city how is this happening? I don't know daughter in law you just forgot all this and think about your kids and husband hearing this she says ok Tai and sameera look at each other but didn't say anything! what do you think will happen next?