chapter 134

In the evening when Ibrahim came back home he spent lots of time with his kids night when the children slept mehak asked, Ibrahim, how did my hospital catch fire? I don't know doll how would I know? hearing this she says ok and went to sleep. A few days went normally like this. right now mehak was sitting in bed and looked in tension just then tai came and ask her what happen mehak? mehak says nothing but tai understands that she has some problem. after a while mehak goes into the hall Tai stops her and asks mehak what happen to tell me. mehak hug Tai and told her that I am scared. why scared mehak? Tai I don't know to get pregnant again I have three children and that is enough hearing this Tai laugh loudly and says you are too cute. but mehak looks so much in tension she asks what happened mehak? mehak says flashbacks yesterday, the day mehak was sitting in bed just then Ibrahim came and kissed her cheek she blushes and Ibrahim always loses his control whenever she blushes. after some hours both lie down in bed in each other arms and start talking with each other while talking their daughter started crying, Ibrahim gets up from the bed and takes the daughter into his lab then gave it to mehak. mehak takes her and starts feeding her. while feeding Ibrahim says my doll was hungry that's why she was crying. mehak smiles hearing this. Ibrahim talked with mehak and their daughter while talking Ibrahim told their daughter to sleep he told her .my little doll just sleep if you will not sleep how will you get more brothers and sisters hearing this mehak gets shocked she asks him. Ibrahim, what does that mean? What meaning doll? ask Ibrahim more brother sister? yes doll what is wrong with that? hearing this mehak just wanted to die .ibrahim we have three children that are enough I don't want more children hearing this Ibrahim gets angry he holds her hair and told her doll I love you that doesn't mean you can say anything but Ibrahim. there is no but mehak just do what I say to you nothing less nothing more I want more kids and that is final I don't want any discussion saying this he kissed her lips flack back ends mehak's hug, Tai and started crying. Ibrahim has lost it completely what will tai mehak do now?