chapter 59

After calling his friend ibrahim goes from there..... And mehak crys loudly..... After some time ibrahim came and says qazi has come for our marriage when he asked you just say yes..... Mehak crys and says no I don't want to marry you..... I will say no to him.... Ibrahim slap her hard and says don't talk to much than he grab her hair and says if you any buy chance say no to this marriage you will see the worst side of mine.... What will you do Mr ibrahim khan you will beat me or kill me? Do whatever you want but I will not say yes.... Ibrahim again grab her hair and says if you didn't say yes than I will kill your family not you.... Hearing this she gets scared and says you can't do this.... I can and I will if you want your family safety than just say yes otherwise you will never able to meet them.... Saying this he goes from there.... Mehak didn't understand why and what is happening in her life.... Ibrahim calls his dad.... Hello dad hello Ibrahim.... Dad I m getting married.... What? Ibrahim what are you saying? Yes dad now I can't wait more she just cross the limits of my patients...... Adeel thinks what for a while than says we are coming where are you both? Ibrahim told his dad where they are and khan family along with farha, alim, inaya reached there.... Women ask where is mehak? He told them in the room.... And three of them goes in the room and gets shocked seen mehak.... She was crying and her body fully marked with burier.... Both the women and inaya feels bad for mehak inaya bring first acid and apply medicine in her marks..... Mehak crys when she apply cream..... Than mehak says I don't want to marry Ibrahim..... Listening this sameera feel anger inside her she says you want it or not you are going to marry my son that's it.... I"ll bring lengha and jewelry for you make up artist will come and will make you ready saying this sameera goes from there..... Mehak crys and hugged inaya..... She says inaya my mother is also not here I want to go back to my mother..... Inaya says bhai will get married to you at any cost bhabhi.... Don't make him angry this will not good for you..... Mehak didn't say anything and crys.... Farha says mehak you know that Ibrahim possessive for you after knowing that you lie with him and goes on the trip.... Mehak crys and says I want my ammi..... Farha says inaya give water to your bhabhi I will be back saying this she leaves the room!