chapter 111

After kissing her forehead mehak says Ibrahim yes jaan tell me..... I want to tell you something..... Yeah tell me..... I am pregnant..... Hearing this he says I know that...... How do you know Ibrahim? Than Ibrahim honestly told her everything..
... She asked are you happy? What to do things my doll? I think you are happy
..... No I am not happy says Ibrahim I am very happy Saying this hug her and she hug him back...... Than both goes in the Hall and sees everyone is sitting in Hall together they family sees Ibrahim and mehak and farha says finally you both clear your misunderstanding? Ibrahim says yes everyone become happy hearing this...... Sameera gets up from sofa and hug mehak for a while after breaking the hug she says daughter in law never ever do this again don't ever leave this house did you get it? Yes says mehak..... Now sit with us they both sit with them..... Ibak was in adeel lab and farden was in farha lab..... Sameera says thank you daughter in law soon I am gonna again become a grand mother hearing this she blushes and inaya says Ibrahim bhai you should gave us party now..... Ibrahim says why not I will gave you party..... Ibak who was in adeel lab ask him to leave him from his hands..... Adeel leave ibak and says let me see what my grandson do when I leave him.,... When adeel make him sit in the sofa and leave him ibak got down on his own from the sofa and start walking seen this everyone gets shocked than start shouting in happiness..... Sameera gets up and take him in her lab and says my baby is start walking everyone clappes for ibak....... Ibak also clappes for himself which makes everyone laugh.....after some time they all do there dinner and went to there rooms..... Ibak today sleep with his grandparents because sameera told this to mehak that ibak will sleep tonight with his grandparents..... Farden was too small he is right now sleeping in his cradle..... Both Ibrahim mehak lay down in bed and see each other with lot's of love soon they start kissing each other in there lips and spend a beautiful night with each other..... Next morning everything goes normal and Ibrahim went for his work in the afternoon mehak got a call from her friend zara they talk with each other while talking zara says mehak our school is Oraganing reunion function soon you will get the invitation hearing this she gets happy and says I will definitely came saying this both cuts the call..... After some time mehak got the invitation from her school...
At night after dinner she told about her school reunion to Ibrahim..... Ibrahim says you want to go? Yes Ibrahim I want to go ..... Ibrahim says ok jaan you and me will attend this reunion function hearing this she says thank you Ibrahim I love you so much saying this both hug each other and sleep in each other's arms!