chapter 131

Tai hold his hand and told him, Ibrahim just listens to me fast. He says tai don't you dare to come in this. Tai says listen to me she doesn't need a divorce from she is saying this to save your daughter from hearing this Ibrahim gets shocked he says what are you saying? Ibrahim your child is fine. mehak started crying loudly and hug Ibrahim she says Ibrahim our daughter is alive, kyanite maasi kidnapped her Ibrahim make her sit on the sofa and ask her to tell me everything. she says I deliver the baby girl hearing this
Ibrahim starts smiling then she says kayanat maasi kidnapped our daughter she told me she will give my daughter back to me after I "ll take a divorce from you. Ibrahim, please divorce me Ibrahim takes her face in his hands and asks her don't you trust your Ibrahim? I trust you Ibrahim but our daughter. shh nothing will happen to our daughter says, Ibrahim. Alim asked how she kidnapped Ibrahim, daughter. uncle Dr helps her and confesses mehak Ibrahim, Adeel, and alim getting very angry listing this. Ibrahim says Ammi aunty please take care of mehak" I'll be back after some time saying this all three man goes from there mehak cries after they left and sameera Farha console her. after five hours Ibrahim, Adeel, and alim came back home with a baby in their lab. mehak gets up from the sofa and takes the baby and ask is she, my baby? yes this our princess says, Ibrahim mehak gets extremely happy with this and hugs the baby. sameera says mehak give it to me, please mehak gave it to sameera and sameera started crying. they all sit together and mehak asked how you got our daughter? and how kayanaat massi gave her to you.