chapter 115

At night in mehak Ibrahim bedroom mehak told Ibrahim that her real maasi is coming to India.... He nobbled her head in ok and didn't say much about this both sleeps and after two days finally kayanat came to in India she check in hotel and calls mehak.... Mehak told her to came in her house she gave her maasi address and kayanat came in khan mansion..... Mehak kayanat hug each other and sameera welcome her beautifully..... Kayanat met mehak babies and kissed him on there cheeks.... They talk with each other and kayanat ask how aisha alia die? They met with an accident says mehak..... That's sad says kayanat.... In the evening Ibrahim adeel came and met kayanat..... Kayanat do her dinner with them and at night goes from the mansion..... Next day kayanat again came to the khan mansion and sit with mehak in her room..... Kayanat says your in laws house is very big.... Yeah it is says mehak..... Mehak feels like to vomit she goes in the washroom and came back.....kayanat ask what happened mehak? Nothing maasi just vomit.... Why mehak? Because of pregnancy..... What you are pregnant again? Yes maasi says mehak while blushing..... Your husband loves you very much isn't? She blush more hearing this and says yes.... After some time kayanat goes from there..... One week has been passed in this week kayanat daily came to mehak house and talk with her..... Today mehak kayanat sitting in mehak bedroom and kayanat looks in tension.... Mehak ask maasi what happened? Nothing mehak ...
What nothing tell me please you look in tnsn after forcing her so many times kayanat says mehak I need some money actually I am not well..... What happened with you maasi? Cancer hearing this mehak gets shocked and she says what?