chapter 33

Why asked sameera.... Because we all belongs to the normal family..... And you all are very rich that's why..... I really appreciate you both came here but I m sorry I can't accept this..... Than sameera says Aisha ji before saying no first ask your daughter.... What do u mean says Aisha..... Aisha ji first we thought we will not tell about this but now u r saying no to this alliance so I have to tell you the truth..... What truth asked Aisha..... Your  daughter and my son is in the relationship.... What? Yes ibrahim ask us to tell this story because mehak is scared with you.... Mehak is ibrahim girl friend..... Aisha says that's not possible..... Aisha ji call mehak and ask her..... She calls mehak and she came..... Than mehak greet adeel and sameera..... Both of them gets extremely happy seen her..... Than aisha asked do u know there son ibrahim? First she gets scared than she says.... Y yes.... Than Aisha asked you r in relationship with ibrahim? Y y y yes..... Listening this Aisha gets shocked and sameera adeel gets happy..... Than sameera says Aisha ji I hope you got your answer now you know why ibrahim wants to marry your daughter..... Aisha thinks for a while than says I don't have any problem with this alliance..... Listening this sameera and adeel gets happy and says..... Great than you and your family come tomorrow to our house than we will discuss all the things..... Aisha says ok you just wait here for a while..... She gets up and after sometime came back with tea and snacks..... Why you bring all this asked sameera...... This is nothing just eat.... They drink tea nd eat snack nd after sometime goes from there..... After they gone she says mehak I didn't believe this you were in a relationship..... Sorry ammi.... Shut up mehak I don't want to listen anything.... I just say yes because I heard that they all r very nice people.... I already said no to them because they all r not only nice but very rich also...... But when they say u r in a relationship with ibrahim I got shocked I didn't have any choice than..... But you didn't do right thing saying this she goes from there..... Mehak goes to her room and cry alot..... While crying she sleep and gets up at night.....just than her phone ranged up she picks it..... Hello.... Hello doll..... Listening ibrahim voice she gets angry.... Doll? What asked mehak.... What happen doll u sounds angry? Ibrahim bye saying this she cuts the call leaving ibrahim in shock!