chapter 72

Everyone is shocked and confused Ibrahim asked what the hell is happening here? Mehak says Ibrahim this Dr definitely do one Obornation but that was not me that girl was alia api..... What says Ibrahim...(flashback mehak reached in the hospital and find sameera and alia was there..... Mehak says why you both are here? Than sameer says mehak alia is pregnant..... What says mehak..... Yeah mehak and we want to obort the child..... Mehak asked why you both want to obort the child? Mehak we are not ready for child says sameer.... Mehak says I don't have a right to interfer in both of your life..... If you both doesn't want this child than it's your choice just tell me what kind of help I can do for you..... Sameer says just stay with your sister she needs you.... Ohk jiju.... Three of them talk with the Dr and Dr ask the name of the ladie sameer was about to say Alia name just than mehak says..... Mehak khan..... Sameer and alia gets shocked listening this.... Than Dr asked father name mehak says Ibrahim khan...... Dr told them to wait outside for some time..... They goes outside..... Sameer ask why you told them wrong name? Jiju you both are unmarried but I am married if any buy chance anyone came to about this and they will see the name they all will think that I obort the child people will never say anything to me because I m married..... Listening this sameer and alia nobbled there head..... After some time Dr do alia Obornation..... They she gets discharge after some time flashback ends)hearing all everyone gets shocked and Ibrahim says you didn't do any Obornation? No Ibrahim why will I? In fact I was about to tell you that buy chance jiju and api goes the same hospital where in the morning you take me.... So while coming back I thought to ask the Dr that my report is ready or not.... Dr told me that report is ready I see the report and Dr told me that report is positive and I am pregnant..... Listening all this Ibrahim gets extremely happy hugged mehak..... He says you are saying the truth? Ibrahim you can call any Dr and ask her to check me that I am pregnant or not? Ibrahim says no I trust you..... Saying this he kissed her forhead..... Everyone become extremely happy listening this.... Than Ibrahim says to Dr..... I am so sorry Dr it was mistake I do..... Dr says it's ok not a problem..... He says my driver will drop you safely..... And don't tell anybody anything to this.... Dr says ok..... Than Ibrahim says in your bank account I will transfer money..... Dr says thank you than Ibrahim call driver and told him to drop Dr safely..... Dr goes from there..... Than sameera came forward and hugged mehak she says we are really sorry baby but we all just got hurt..... We love this child very much..... Mehak didn't say anything.... Ibrahim feels bad that he didn't trust his mehak and slap her in this condition.... He ask the maid to bring juice..... He make mehak sit in the couch and than he sit in her feet.... Maid came with juice and Ibrahim take the glass and gave it to mehak...... She says Ibrahim I don't want this..... Ibrahim says this is good for your health..... Ibrahim I feel like to vomit seeing this..... Why asked scared Ibrahim.... I don't know Ibrahim she sees the glass and runs towards the bathroom to vomit Ibrahim follow her and adeel says what happen to her? Sameera says this is normal in pregnancy but I"ll call the Dr for safe side!