chapter 60

Farha goes out from the room and says to sameera we should call mehak mother.... Sameera nobbled her head in yes and told Ibrahim that we should call aisha ji.... Ibrahim calls aisha and says.... Aunty there is one car downstairs from your home you and alia sit in the car and came here.... Mehak is here with me..... Ibrahim what happened? Is mehak is ok? Yes she is fine you both came I will tell you everything.... Saying this Ibrahim cuts the call.... Aisha take alia with her and came in the hotel.... She asked Ibrahim why we all are here? Ibrahim says aunty me and mehak are going to get married today..... Aisha says what are you saying? This can't be happen I am not allowing you to marry my daughter like this..... Ibrahim laugh and says aunty no one can stop me to marry your daughter I m going to marry her today that's it.... Aisha says to sameera.... Sameera ji what kind of behavior is this? Tell Ibrahim that marriage can't happen like this..... Sameera says Aisha ji when you let my daughter in law go on a trip all alone you didn't say to her that this should not be done..... Aisha says sameera ji are you for real? Just because mehak goes on a trip so she should marry Ibrahim..... Ibrahim says you didn't stop my mehak to go on that trip.... She goes there all alone live there for four days random people sees her she definitely talk with some random person and you are expecting me not to react? Alia says Ibrahim you are crossing the line..... Alia I didn't yet says Ibrahim.... Aisha says I will take my daughter back to our home and nobody will stop me.... Ibrahim says aunty I want to talk to you alone..... Aisha sees Ibrahim face and says ok let's go.... Ibrahim take Aisha from there they reached in a private room and Ibrahim says aunty let me marry mehak today.... Why will I Ibrahim? Why will I let you get her marry today itself..... Ibrahim says aunty I sleep with your daughter!