chapter 126

He wipe her tear and says don't cry..... Sameera gets up and says mehak you should atleast told us that you suffer from Misscarge..... Sorry ammi says mehak..... Ibrahim asked what Dr says? Dr says everything is fine..... But how you suffer from Misscarge? Asked sameera ammi I don't know.... You didn't ask the Dr? No ammi.... Tai says that time we both gets upset that's why we didn't ask.... Ibrahim says come do some rest she nobbled her head and goes with him.... In her room she started crys.... Ibrahim asked why you are crying she hit him on his chest and says why you told me i kill the baby? Ibrahim says sorry i was worried that time.... Ibrahim don't talk with me i am sick and tried with you now..... Jaan listen to me.... Ibrahim don't you dare touch me again.... When you heard I suffer from Misscarge after this you should console me but you scold me you said I kill the baby r u out of your mind Ibrahim? Jaan I didn't want to say that in anger I say this.... Ibrahim tell me one thing which day you didn't get angry on me? Tell me..... Ibrahim didn't say anything than mehak says I am done with you Mr Ibrahim khan I am just done with you..... Jaan listen to saying this he try to hold her arm but she says I told you not to touch me..... Ibrahim we both have already two children after that I get pregnant and agree to gave birth but I suffer from Misscarge.... Because of you Ibrahim I get pregnant again and you what can I say I don't have words Ibrahim I am just done with you..... Ibrahim says jaan I am sorry I agree I didn't say right words to you but I change myself..... Did you forget that in fardan time I ask you to abort the child..... When I heard about your Misscarge I just get angry in anger I say whose words..... Ibrahim you and me both knows that you hasn't changed yourself hearing this Ibrahim gets shocked he says what? Ibrahim I know you were just showing that you have changed but till now u hasn't changed I know that day when you came in front of the running car you do that to gain my trust hearing this Ibrahim gets shocked so how is the twist? Mehak already knew that Ibrahim do all this to gain her trust!