chapter 139

He makes her lie down on the bed and then he lies down to her and says I know  I hurt you many times but trust me I don't want to hurt you I just love you so much my love for you is like that only I promised you after today's night you will forget everything you will remember only one thing and that will be my love. saying this he kissed her whole face and then neck mehak start getting a week Ibrahim slowly remove all her clothes and his clothes and make love to her. she can't control herself and gave in both share a passionate night. The next morning came but both still loved each other passionately. finally, after some time, both sleep in each other arms. After one hour of mehak opening her eyes and finding Ibrahim sleeping peacefully, she blushes seeing him and says to himself you are a clever man saying this she gets up and goes into the bathroom then she remembers something she came out of the bathroom to open her bag eat some pills and again goes in the bathroom. after taking shower she goes downstairs and makes breakfast just then Ibrahim came and hugs her from the back and says good morning doll. she says good morning. he kissed her cheek and ask how was your night, she turn red hearing this and says you are too much. Ibrahim makes her sit on the kitchen slab and kissed her neck she feels goosebumps on her body she told him, please don't do this. why you are unable to control yourself? please no Ibrahim but he didn't listen and gave her a deep love bite and said to her ears today I am gonna burn your body with my love saying he takes her to his lab and goes upstairs!