chapter 18

Next morning mehak didn't go to her college  she is a lots of work at her home because engagement day is near.... Ibrahim men told Ibrahim that mam didn't yet come out from her house..... Whole day pass busyly for mehak..... But Ibrahim gets restless he didn't see or talk with mehak..... Now he is feeling that he can't breathe properly..... He receive his phone and calls mehak within four rings she receive it..... Hello..... Listening her voice he feels he alive.... Hello says mehak but he didn't say anything.... When she about to cut he says mehak.... Listening him she gets scared she says how did you get my no? I have my ways princess.... Anyways how r u? She didn't say anything for a while than she says I already told you I don't want to do friendship with u..... Ibrahim says I m just asking you how r u? I m fine and bye saying this she cuts the call.... Ibrahim smiles and says u really scared with me..... Next day she goes her college and when she about to go home she sees Ibrahim was there.... Now she can't take this anymore..... She walk towards him and says what is your problem I already told you I don't want to make friendship with u..... Ibrahim says I also don't want to do..... Than why u r following me? Because I want to date u..... Listening this she gets shocked she says r u mad? Yes I m getting mad in your love mehak..... The moment I see you I just lost my heart, sleep, mind everything.... I m in love with you..... I love you mehak will you be my girlfriend? She gets shocked she doesn't know what to say or do..... Ibrahim says I"ll give u one day just think about this I promise I will make you make.... And princess I want your answer in yes this time saying this he went from there leaving shock mehak!