chapter 92

Mehak shouts Ibrahim.... Ibrahim hear her voice and runs and asked what happened jaan? Ibrahim ibak? Ibrahim sees ibak was not in his cardle..... She says where ibak goes? She started crys.... Sameera and all asked what happened.... Mehak told them everything.... Ibrahim didn't say anything or react anything mehak says Ibrahim our son? He says nothing will happen to our son come outside..... They all came outside and sees some Ibrahim man came with ibak..... Mehak runs and take him in his lab..... Ibrahim came forward and wipe mehak tear..... Just than sameera says sameer mehak turn around and sees sameer was there alone with Ibrahim man.... Mehak says jiju you here? Sameer says mehak actually..... Ibrahim came and punch in sameer face and says dont take her name .... Ibrahim says jaan i"ll tell you everything..... He is the one who try to kidnap ibak.... No only that he is the who pushed you from stairs when you were pregnant..... Mehak gets shocked listening this she says Jiju you why? Because I love you mehak says sameer.... Mehak gets shocked listening this and Ibrahim punch sameer and says don't you dare say this..... She is my wife my life..... Adeel gets very angry listening this he says there man beat him right now..... There man beats sameer badly..... After some time they stop beating sameer..... Mehak asked why jiju why you do this? Sameer gets up and says mehak I always loved you but you never see me than alia proposes me I"ll say yes to her don't know why maybe to get close with you but I"ll didn't get successful..... One day I"ll find out that you have a boyfriend I didn't believe in my ear when alia say this to me I thought you will break up with Ibrahim one day but you didn't do this in fact you get married with him..... Not only that you get pregnant with his child..... Mehak crys and says jiju you broke my trust just go from here...... Sameer says mehak listen to me he was try to touch mehak but Ibrahim kick him and says don't you dare to touch her..... Sameer says mehak if I am wrong in my place than this ibrahim is also wrong ..... Did you know he killed alia and aisha aunty.... Listening this everyone sees sameer face ibrahim was about to say something just than mehak says I know that..... I know that ibrahim kill both the woman's listening this everyone gets shocked! So what you all have to say about this twist? Tell me in the comment section don't forget to like, comment and share...... I love reading your comments!