chapter 42

Mehak didn't know what to say to Ibrahim she gets scared and about to cry..... Just than inaya laugh and turn the phone screen towards her and says oh god bhai you r too much so many questions in one time just look at bhabhi she is about to cry..... Ok I tell you the truth now.....i just wanted to spend some time with bhabhi
So I go to her college with my friends and call her that I m outside in her college..... Than she came out and I told her to come with me we will watch a movie than we will go on a lunch...... Bhabhi says that this is her college time and she didn't ask you also about this..... Than I told her that you know about our plan and with your permission I m here you didn't have any problem if she goes with me..... Hearing this Ibrahim says.... Inaya r u telling the truth? Of course bhai I m telling you the truth..... But before that you said you met her in a interval..... I was doing prank on you bhai and see I got full marks in this..... Than she says sorry bhabhi I lie to you I didn't ask bhai before coming here with you he didn't gave us permission sorry I just wanted to go out with you.... Mehak didn't know what to say because inaya is laying to Ibrahim.... On the other hand Ibrahim takes a breath of relief his father and mother also take a breath of relief..... Ibrahim says inaya if you wanted to spend time with your bhabhi you should at least told me..... Sorry bhai it won't happen again..... It's ok little sister but don't do this again if you want to go with mehak take my permission first than go..... Ohk bhai next time I will ask you promise..... Ibrahim smiles and asked now tell me where r u both right now? We won't tell you.... If I will tell you ..... You will came here than our plan will gets flop..... What plan asked Ibrahim..... To hang out with my bhabhi Says inaya..... Ibrahim sameera, and adeel smiles listening this..... Ibrahim says don't you want to hang out with your brother? No I don't want says inaya..... Sameera adeel laugh listening this and Ibrahim says that's very bad little sister.... Now tell me where r you both..... Bhai me and bhabhi will hang out together alone without you after that we will call you than you come and pick us from here.....Ibrahim says but inaya how you both will manage..... We will manage bhai please and we r not going anywhere we r in mall we will watch movie than we will hang out in this mall only..... Please bhai please give your mehak to me for some hours..... Hearing this Ibrahim, sameera, adeel laugh..... Adeel says let them be there Ibrahim..... But dad..... No problem son both are sister in law to each other it's good if they are trying to make there bond strong..... Hearing this Ibrahim says ok inaya but listen to me carefully after doing your hand out you will call me did you get it? Yes brother and thank you so much says inaya..... Than Ibrahim says..... Few more things inaya don't let her go alone anywhere not even with her friends and infrom me every thing time to time.... I mean what were you both doing where were you ever think did you get it? Ohk bhai I got it I will inform you time to time and I will take care of your mehak..... Listening this Ibrahim smiles and says I will tranfer the money in your and mehak account..... Hearing this inaya says yippee thank you so much bhai this gonna be more fun now..... Ohk we will talk later interval is about to end..... Ibrahim says ok but let me show mehak at least..... Uff brother u r impossible see here it is your mehak..... She shows mehak face Ibrahim About to say something inaya says bye interval is over saying this she cuts the call!