chapter 109

Mehak says let me go...... Ibrahim says my jaan you really want me to kill all these people? No Ibrahim says mehak.... Ibrahim hold her arm and make her up carefully.... Just than mehak feels like she going to faint in any time..... Ibrahim says let's go..... Just than mehak gets faint in Ibrahim chest he says jaan what happen? He takes her in his lab and call his man and says call the Dr right now ask them to came in the mansion..... He takes her back in the mansion and sameera says omg what happen to mehak? Adeel says she gets faint..... Just than Dr came.... Ibrahim make her lay down in bed and Dr check her..... Dr says Mr Ibrahim she is pregnant plus she is weak she didn't eat anything since long time that's why she gets fainted..... Ibrahim says thank you Dr and Dr goes from there..... Sameera takes ibak in her lab and started crys..... Ibak wipe sameera tear which make her smile....
Than she takes fardan in her lab and hug him..... She says my heartbeats everyone smiles listening this.....sameera says let me change there clothes farha says api I"ll help you..... Both goes with babies and change there clothes..... After half an hour mehak open her eyes and find that she is back in her room she gets up and sees that Ibrahim was sitting near her and watching her with love.... She gets up from bed and says my babies..... Ibrahim says they are with ammi and khala (aunty) she was about to go out from room Ibrahim hold her hand and kissed her lips she pushed him and says don't touch ..... You touch someone else with this lips..... Ibrahim hold her arms tightly and says jaan do you really think that I can touch any other girl? Tell me.... She crys and says I have seen you with my own eyes..... He wipe her tear and says jaan how can you think like this? I am your Ibrahim..... Your Ibrahim can't cheat you..... You are laying saying this she crys..... I am not laying jaan trust me.... No I don't trust you..... Jaan listen to me please..... What you see in the office is half truth I"ll show you the whole truth but before that just eat something..... I don't want to eat I just want to go from here..... Ibrahim patient level is crossing the line he says jaan plz.... Ibrahim let me go please.... Ibrahim says ok you can go hearing this she gets shocked.... So what do you think guys Ibrahim really let her go?