chapter 29

Ibrahim and his family start eating there dinner and on the other hand zaara mehak friend  call mehak.... Hi mehak.... Hi zaara.... Mehak lets go for outing today.... R u mad zaara u know ammi will never allow me.... Don't worry about  aunty i will talk with her.... Ohk u talk with ammi than we will talk.... Ok give ph to aunty.... She gives ph to aisha.... Hello aunty salam.... Hello zara walekumasalm.... Aunty i meed permission..... What permission zaara.... Aunty my cousin is getting married so i hv to go for shopping right now can i take mehak with me? Child right now? Yes aunty right now we won't alone driver nd car we will take..... Aisha think for a while than says ok but come soon.... Ok thank u aunty.... Both cuts the call Aisha says u go with your friend she goes in the room and call zaara what u say to ammi..... Than zaara told her everything..... Zaara this is lying.... Shut up mehak get ready I m coming in half an hour saying this she cuts the call.... Mehak gets ready than she thinks.... Can I told about my plan to ibrahim? He already told me that whenever I go somewhere I hhve to ask him and told him..... Than she says what the hell mehak why u r thinking about him.... He force himself on u mehak just remember this.... On the other hand ibrahim man who outside in mehak house feel hungry they decided they eat there food than will come back.... They all goes from there.... After sometime zaara came and mehak goes with her..... Mehak ask where r we going? Club.... What but zaara shut up mehak.... Than zaara ask the driver to stop the car near mall.... Both went inside and buy Western dress because in club you won't allow in Indian clothes.... Zaara choose knee length one piece.... And mehak choose long one piece ..... When she changed her dress zaara says mehak u look hot.... Seriously if I was a boy instead of girl I will definitely marry u.... Listening this she says let's go zaara.... And both went from!