chapter 117

Mehak turn around and see ibrahim he came forward and torn the papers and says firstly mehak with whom permission you go outside the house? I told ammi before going out says mehak.... Did you ask me? No says mehak second thing my doll you lie with ammi you told her that you are going for shopping..... Sorry says mehak...... I see you later my beautiful wife let me see your maasi first..... So kayanat khan you are suffering from cancer right? Y yes says kayanat ..... Wrong you are not suffering from cancer in fact you are perfectly fine.... What says mehak..... Yes jaan she lie with you and these papers are the property papers she was taking your sign and making the house in her name.... She came from London for your property.....she thought to fool you and you stupid girl believe in her gave her money and without asking me without taking my advice selling the house..... Mehak crys and says maasi i trust on you and you broke my trust..... Kayanat says sorry mehak..... Maasi please go form here and don't show me your face again.... Kayanat without saying anything goes from there..... Ibrahim wipe her tear and says let's go home she nobbled her head and goes from there they reached home and told everything to sameera..... Sameera gets very angry and says mehak before doing anything just ask us first..... Sorry ammi says mehak it's ok go to your room...... She goes with Ibrahim and she ask how do you know that maasi was laying? When you told me that your maasi is coming that day I told my man to give all the information to me about her..... I knew from day one that she is greedy I just wanted to caught her redhanged.... And I did it!