chapter 50

After breakfast ibrahim stay in mehak bedroom and mehak goes out from her room..... Buy that time aisha and alia is in the dinning table they wish each other good morning....
Mehak sit with them and says ammi api i can't go with you for vacation..... Why asked alia.... Because by tomorrow my pre exam has started and this exam marks will add in final exams..... But mehak suddenly exam happen why? Asked aisha....
I don't know ammi today morning I got the msg that tomorrow pre exem has started...... Both aisha alia think some things than says ok we will postponed our plan..... Mehak says no no ammi api you should all go because of me don't cancel the plan.... Jiju there family and our cousin will feel bad....
But mehak how you stay alone asked aisha..... Ammi why you r worrying it's about 2 days only..... Half of the day I will stay in college and at night I will call zaara she will stay with me..... Aisha alia says r u sure? Yes ammi I m  hundred percent sure you both go..... Aisha alia didn't want to go but after so argument they agrees to go..... After breakfast Aisha alia leave for airport they say bye to mehak and Aisha says take care of your self always lock the door correctly..... Ok ammi I will you both enjoy.... Both say bye to mehak and goes from there....      Mehak runs in her bed room and sees Ibrahim was sleeping peaceful in her bed..... She smiles and sit besides him she says because of you I lie to my family..... Saying this she about to go but Ibrahim hold her hand and says where do you think you r going saying this he pin her in bed and says I love you..... Listening this she blushes and says I love you too..... Than Ibrahim kissed her nose and than lips..... She says leave me..... No never ever says Ibrahim...... Ibrahim now you should go to your home..... Why is that so? Because u here since last night now go.... I will not go I will stay here till my mother in law and sister in law will came back home..... What r u mad Ibrahim why would you stay here? Mehak do you think I will let you stay alone? Ibrahim don't you have work? Nothing is important than my doll saying this he capture his lips with her!