margin chapter's

Zainab mehak didn't know what to say or do than zara says that guy likes me and was my boyfriend hearing this Ibrahim zaad says what? Zara says yes both are teasing me in there own way Zainab mehak takes a breath of relief hearing this zaad Ibrahim also takes a breath of relief..... Than Zainab says I want to use washroom mehak says me too both gets up and start walking just than Ibrahim says jaan where are going without me? Zaad also says wify I am coming with you..... In that moment Zainab and mehak just wanted to kill them...... Zainab says zaad you talk with Ibrahim jiju please I"ll go with mehak.... Mehak says yes Ibrahim I"ll go with Zainab you talk with zaad jiju.... But jaan Ibrahim please we will be back in a while.... Zaad and Ibrahim nobble there head and says come soon we will says the girls..... Zainab and mehak goes from there and use washroom after that both sit together in staries and start talking mehak says I am sorry Zainab I "ll take your name outside because Ibrahim is extremely possessive..... I didn't know this mehak that's why I say this in front of Ibrahim jiju otherwise I didn't say this and zaad is also possessive that's why I get scared..... Mehak says with your expression I got to know this..... Both friends start talking and says if Ibrahim and zaad came to know that there were two boys in school who liked us don't know what they will do with us says mehak yeah you are right says Zainab..... Both were talking with each other while they didn't know that there talks listen by there darling husbands so this is the today's margin chapter's of both the stories hopefully you all like it.....note tomorrow is the last chapter of margin chapter's after that story will countine separately:)