chapter 89

Ibrahim shouts where the hell is my wife and baby? Nurse gets scared and says I don't know..,.. What do you mean you don't know? Asked ibrahim.... Adeel start shouting what kind of hospital is this? You didn't know where is my daughter in law and grandson..... Ibrahim is getting restless he says dad where is my mehak and son..... Adeel says we will find them.... Just than one nurse came Ibrahim asked where is my wife and son? Mr Ibrahim they both goes for your son vaccine...... Says sister..... What? With whome permission you take my son for vaccine? Which vaccine? And where? And where is my wife?..... Mr Ibrahim these injection are important for babies after birth dr gave them to child..... And mrs khan goes with her son..... Ibrahim says you should atleast infrom me before giving any injection to my son.... We told everything to mrs khan..... Ibrahim says without my permission you can't do anything with my wife and son..... Nurse didn't say anything....Ibrahim asked where they are? She was about to say something just than mehak comes with baby and nurse..... Ibrahim sees them and take a breath of relief he goes and hug mehak.... Than he sees his son..... Sameera came forward and take the child..... Ibrahim take mehak in his lab and make her lay down in bed he says doll where were you? Ibrahim dr wanted to do vaccine of our baby..... You should atleast infrom me says Ibrahim..... Mehak didn't say anything..... Did he crys? Asked Ibrahim..... No Ibrahim he didn't I told dr to gave him painless injection..... Ohk says Ibrahim..... Than whole family talk with mehak..... Than mehak says Ibrahim.... Yes my doll..... Dr will give one more injection to baby after ten minutes..... If you want you can take him there..... Ibrahim asked why one more? This is important says mehak..... Ibrahim says I will take him there you take rest.....she Smile in return..... Sameera says I will go with you Ibrahim...... He says ok..... Than Ibrahim and his mother take the baby for injection.... After that they came back and sit with mehak...... Dr check mehak and baby and says Mr Ibrahim you can take her home now.....at night mehak gets discharge from hospital and they went for there home!