chapter 27

As Ibrahim promised after 15 mints mehak got her favorite foods that was rajmaa with rice, Dalmahkni with naan and cheese garlic bread.... Alone with her favorite vanilla shake...... She thought why Ibrahim send lots of food one thing is enough..... She msg him.... I got the food but why you send many things one thing is enough ..... Don't waste your money like this..... When Ibrahim sees this msg he reply her..... Spending money on u is not waisting money..... So shut up and eat your food.... Reading this she unknowingly smiles.... And says ok..... On the other hand Ibrahim reached at his home and after some time nasir also reached his home alone with tattoo artist..... Three of them sit in Ibrahim room and than Ibrahim says I want one tattoo in my body..... Listening this nasir says what? But u didn't like the tattoo and all now what is happen to you? Nothing happen to me Nasir keep quite for a while says Ibrahim..... Than Ibrahim says to the tattoo artist.... I want one name in body in my chest near my heart..... Than tattoo artist says ok just tell me which name you want and design.... I will show you some design..... Ok says Ibrahim..... He sees some design in his phone than select one design..... Than tattoo artist says now tell me what name you want..... Mehak says Ibrahim..... Listening this Nasir got shocked he says what you r in love Ibrahim? And in that level? Nasir I already told you keep quite for a while..... That Ibrahim removed his shirt and tattoo artist start writing the name..... Ibrahim feels so much of pain that he has teasers in his eyes..... Nasir can't see his best friend like this he gets up from sofa and goes out from the room and came in the hall.... When he came in the hall he sees adeel and sameera was sitting in the sofa and taking with each other he greet both of them and adeel asked why you r here and not in Ibrahim room? Uncle I can't see Ibrahim like this that's why I m here. . ... What do u mean asked adeel..... Uncle Ibrahim is in love..... Adeel smiles and says yes I know..... But u don't know that he is deeply madly in love..... What do u mean Nasir say it clearly..... Uncle Ibrahim..... Ibrahim what asked adeel.... Uncle come and see with your own eyes.... Adeel and sameera gets up from the sofa and goes in his room.... When they enter in his room they see Ibrahim was sitting in the bed and some man was going tattoo in his chest..... Adeel nd sameera didn't believe in there eyes adeel shouts Ibrahim!